Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Free Printable Bookmarks - Motivational


Hey Invaders! Sorry for being MIA for the past monthsssss or should I say year? Anyways, I am just happy to be back again ๐Ÿ˜Š School just ended, so hey, I got more time to do stuff I love! 

I saw that the most viewed post of mine is the blog post where I shared with you the bookmarks that I personally created. So I decided why not create more because it seems like many of you liked my bookmarks and you actually downloaded them. I am going to share with you 2 sets of bookmarks that I personally created for y'all. 

The 1st set has four motivational bookmarks and the 2nd set has my favorite Bible verses written on them. 
I am really excited to be back! To be honest, I am not yet done with the 2nd set, and that's why I can only share with you the first set as of now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Promise  I will post the 2nd set as soon as I finish them. 

Just click the photo itself to download the bookmark of your choice. Print it on a cardstock paper or in any thick paper and then cut. I hope that you liked them ๐Ÿ’•


Note:  They are free for personal use only, and not for commercial use.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the backgrounds that I used for the bookmarks. The links where I got the backgrounds will be listed at the end of this post :)













๐Ÿ™‚



๐Ÿ™ƒ



๐Ÿ˜‹



๐Ÿ˜ฑ



๐Ÿ˜



And here's a Bonus Bookmark! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’•

Download Bonus Bookmark



I really hope that you liked them as much as I did! ๐Ÿ˜˜



17 comments: